As you know, I’m kind of a stickler when it comes to packaging and design. I carefully consider all different kinds of lotion bottles, dish soap dispensers, and even toothbrushes before making my final purchases. Since these types of things tend to stay out in the open in our house, I want to make sure they’re pretty, otherwise I’ll just end up putting them behind closed doors in a cabinet. Yes, I’m that particular!
Which is why I’m such a big fan of Public Goods. Their packaging is super minimal so it blends well in any room of our house, and everything is really well priced, too, so I don’t have to feel like I’m splurging to get that designer look. On top all of that, their products are also healthy and sustainable. It’s basically my dream come true!
Keep scrolling for a list of all the things I’ve been stocking up on from Public Goods throughout the past month, and if you spot something you could stand to stock up on for yourself, use my code “WALLERPGA” to get 25% off your first order.
What’s In Our Public Goods Cart:
1. Dishwasher Detergent Pods: Full of natural, plant-derived ingredients to remove stains and sanitize without harmful additives.
2. Melatonin: This pick is for those of you having trouble sleeping these days. I’m personally in need of some help in that department.
3. White Corn Tortilla Chips: This is one of John’s favorite snacks, and I love that this particular one is made using just three things: whole-grain corn flour, vegetable oil, and sea salt.
4. Lotion: I’m most excited about this purchase because we are running through lotion like crazy these days thanks to all our hand-washing.
5. Extra Virgin Olive Oil Cooking Spray: Okay, how have I never heard of this concept before? I’m pumped to try EVOO in spray form!
6. Lavender & Vanilla Scented Candle: I’m putting this in my office on my desk the moment it arrives for a little mid-work-day relaxation. It uses nothing but premium fragrance oils!
7. Bathroom Cleaner + Refill Kit: This is something I love to get every time I make a PG order. We keep a bottle under both bathroom sinks for quick natural clean-ups.
8. Rice Pilaf: It seems like we reach for this as an easy side for just about every dinnertime meal lately, and it’s one we don’t have to feel guilty about because it’s organic and non-GMO.
9. Reusable Food Storage Wraps: I’m not going to the grocery store at all to help limit my exposure to society, so John’s been bearing the brunt of the work. I’m trying to limit his trips out by stocking up on reusable kitchen goods, like these beeswax-coated cotton storage wraps.
10. Italian Seasoning: We’re constantly running out of this because we use it just about every day!
11. Insect Repellant: I might be in isolation, but I’m still getting outside in our yard as often as possible, so this insect repellant is coming in handy.
12. Hand Soap Refill: I’m pretty sure this one doesn’t even need an explanation right now, haha!
See anything on that list that you could stand to restock in your cabinets this spring? I can’t wait to get my box of these goods because I think it’ll set us up pretty darn well for seeing the rest of social distancing through. Although, of course, I hesitate to say that since we don’t really have any idea just how long this crisis will last. I’m so grateful to already have the ability to work safely from home, especially since it means there’s zero interruption of new stories here on DGD to help inspire you through these tough times!
Speaking of which, if you’ve ever thought about making a purchase from Public Goods, I’d so appreciate you doing so using my link today. The team over at PG uses that link to track sales and watch my contribution to their cause (which is a one I gladly stand behind!). I know a lot of us are saving rather than spending right now, myself included, so I fully understand if it’s not a good time. That said, everything I’m linking to above is easy on all savings accounts, and helps restock household items that many of us can’t live without anyway.
I try extra hard never to sound like I’m pressuring or pushing you into purchasing anything you see me share about on this site. That’s my biggest turnoff when it comes to my own time as a reader of blogs, so feel free to skim right past this note if you’re not interested. But if you’re already in the market for any of these items, it would mean the world to me if you’d use this link (and the code “WALLERPGA“!) to shop. By doing so, you’re supporting your household in addition to mine, and for that I’m so grateful. Stay well, friends!
*I earn a small percentage from purchases made using the affiliate links above. Affiliate links are not sponsored. Rest assured that I never recommend products we wouldn’t use or don’t already love ourselves.
The post What’s In Our Public Goods Cart appeared first on Dream Green DIY.
#Lifestyle #Family #Inspiration #Shopping #Food&Drink