Save on these much more budget-friendly Anthropologie furniture lookalikes!
Style your home on a budget with lookalike furniture finds.
From trendy Anthropologie furniture lookalikes to must-have home decor, we’ve sourced plenty of budget-friendly finds to decorate your home. We love sourcing all the best budget-friendly swaps so that you can style your space without having to splurge. While we love Anthro, sometimes those full-priced pieces are simply out of the question. 🙅♀️
Instead, here are some of our favorite Anthropologie furniture and home decor lookalikes you can score for way less:
1. Add some trendy arched mirrors in your bathroom or entryway.
Grab one of these mirrors for your entryway or bathroom! It’s a gorgeous, yet simple statement piece you can add to spruce up your home and when you buy it at Target, you’ll save nearly $300! In fact, you’ll still pay less for two of these Target finds if you’re making over a bathroom with a double vanity.
2. Save on a vintage caned console table for the perfect living room storage space.
Any true vintage lover will swoon over this piece and Target’s incredibly cheaper version has a third door so you don’t have to worry about showing off any of your clutter.
Want it to look even more identical? You could consider removing the middle door and spray painting your hardware gold!
3. Amazon has the perfect Anthropologie lookalike for the most sought-after gold mirror.
If you’ve had your eye on this stunning intricate gold Primrose mirror at Anthro (I mean, who doesn’t?!), you’re in luck because Amazon sells a similar one for just a fraction of the cost! Even better, they have 4 other sizes and 4 different finishes to choose from to perfectly complete your space!
Hip Tip: Want another Anthropologie mirror alternative? My Hip teammate Lina recently purchased this gold vintage mirror from World Market and loves the quality! Plus, she shared how you can save even more on this version.
4. A hand-carved bed will add a beautiful boho touch to any bedroom.
- Anthropologie Handcarved Lombok Bed – King (top) – $3,298
- Home Depot Home Decorators Collection Chennai Whitewash Bed – King (bottom) – $1,470 (regularly $2,100)
You’ll save nearly $2,000+ when you opt for this Anthropologie furniture lookalike! 🤩 This bed from The Home Depot features a similar carved design and a solid wood design so you certainly won’t compromise on style.
Want to spend even less?
Consider the Kelly Clarkson Home Baxter Bed (shown above) or the Modus Furniture Boho Chic Bed for an even more budget-friendly Anthropologie furniture lookalike! Both are available on Wayfair and ship for free!
5. Continue the white-washed look throughout your home with one of these hand-carved sideboards.
- Anthropologie Handcarved Lombok Buffet (top) – $2,298
- Wayfair Kelly Clarkson Home Josiah 60” Wide Mango Solid Wood Sideboard (bottom) – $1,299.99 (regularly $1,369.99)
You’re not going to find a more identical Anthropologie furniture lookalike than this! So if you’re loving the white-washed hand-carved design, you can easily continue it in another room in your home with this stylish mango wood sideboard. Even better, the cheaper alternative also comes in black, natural wood, and dark gray.
6. Score a mid-century accent chair for a fraction of the cost at Target.
The only major difference between these two retro accent chairs is that you’ll get vegan leather with our Anthropologie furniture lookalike from Target, whereas you’ll break the bank at Anthro paying for the real deal. This stylish Target piece features the same caramel-colored cushions, honey spindle wood frame & legs, and it even has the same buckle detailing on the side. It’s sure to be a showstopper no matter which one you choose.
7. This timeless coffee table will be worth the wait if you’re looking for the perfect Anthropologie furniture lookalike.
- Anthropologie Amber Lewis for Anthropologie Henderson Coffee Table (top) – $998
- Wayfair Addy Coffee Table – Black (bottom) – $365 (regularly $558.25)
The style of this coffee table couldn’t be more similar to the Anthropologie furniture! While it’s currently out of stock, you can add your email to receive notifications when it will be back. If you’re not interested in playing the waiting game, you can scoop it up in a natural wood color right now!
8. Amazon has the best Anthropologie lookalikes for boho pom throw pillows.
You can never have too many pillows and I am loving these gorgeous pom pillows that will give any space the perfect boho feel. Even better, the Amazon one is made of soft cotton rather than rough jute material like the Anthro one, so not only is it cheaper, but it’s also much more practical too!
Keep in mind that the Amazon pillow is for the cover only so you’ll need to purchase a round pillow insert to complete this look. An 18″ round pillow insert is recommended so your cushion looks nice and full. However, if you already happen to have one laying around or plan to fill it yourself, then this Anthropologie alternative will be even more affordable! 👏🏻
9. The Savavieh brand did it again with this retro bed frame.
Keep about $1,000 in your pocket when you opt for this Anthropologie furniture lookalike! While it doesn’t feature the same gold accents as Anthro’s you’ll still get the same modern lines that will pop against any crisp white bedding. Consider painting the connection points with gold paint for that extra glam touch!
Don’t want a footboard?
Consider this affordable headboard option from Wayfair that comes in 4 different finishes! Even better, I spotted some open box options starting well under $200 to save you even more on this buy!
Hip Tip: Open-box items are just one way you can maximize every purchase in your new home!
10. Modern essential oil diffusers will put the zen & sophistication you’re looking for in your home.
- Anthropologie Vitruvi White Stone Essential Oil Diffuser (top) – $123
Amazon Wanlola Ceramic Stone Essential Oil Diffuser (bottom) – $36.99
- Plus, score an additional 5% OFF with Amazon’s clippable coupon!
While Amazon also sells this same exact Vitruvi diffuser as Anthro (with 5 different colors available for the same regular price) you can also find nearly-identical Anthropologie versions that are well over half the price, yet you’ll still achieve the sleek and modern designs you’re looking for.
Even cooler, these affordable Anthropologie lookalike diffusers come in literally all the same exact colors Vitruvi offers, so you’ll get plenty of options to choose from too!
Hip Tip: Love Anthropologie’s Capri Blue Volcano scent? Lina figured out a way to get the same smell in her diffuser and it’s heavenly! 😍
11. You can find this seriously trendy arch storage cabinet for less at Urban Outfitters.
While still a pricey buy, you can score this highly sought-after storage cabinet at Urban Outfitters for about $1,000 less. It’s a splurge, but is an heirloom piece you’ll love for many years to come!
12. Or scoop up a caned storage cabinet if you’re looking for a more boho look.
France & Son has the perfect Anthropologie furniture lookalike if you’re looking for something more boho to store all your clothing or throw blankets. While this is also still a splurge, it’s almost half the cost of the popular Anthropologie cabinet. Dare we say we love the less expensive one even more? 😏
13. Add a functional & fun boho touch to your walls with these macrame mail sorters.
These macrame mail holders will add a touch of bohemian to your home and for the price of the one on Amazon, you could score one for a friend’s house and still stay under budget!
It’s the perfect spot to hang your mail without it being a total eyesore or it’s the perfect finishing touch above a desk.
Don’t need a pocket for your mail? One of my Hip sidekicks scored this set of gorgeous macrame hangings for just $19.99 (regularly $27.99)! That’s only about 10 bucks per piece! Sweet! Not only did she get the Anthropologie style she was looking for, but it cost her a whole lot less than it would have at Anthro.