Sliding Pull-Out Shelf For Cabinets (Kitchen Cupboards, Pantry Drawers, Bathroom Storage, etc.) 2 3/8" Tall - 21 3/4" Deep - Includes 3/4 Slides & Base Mounting - Clear Opening Width: (26.750" (3/4))
Brand: Shelves That Slide
- Stop bending and reaching to get to the back of your cabinet, Shelves That Slide is now offering a selection of sizes on Amazon! Organize any room, and let your things roll out to you. Make your life easier with these rolling shelves.
- DIMENSIONS: You select the clear opening width (cabinet gap) for your shelf to fit through, 2 3/8" tall, and 21 3/4" deep.
- PACK INCLUDES: 1 Premium Shelves That Slide pullout shelf, 1 Set of 3/4 extension slides already attached and ready to go, All mounting hardware needed for a base mount installation, and 1 Plastic door protector to keep the inside of cabinet doors free of scuffs and dents.
- Lacquer finish and 100 lb capacity slides make this sliding drawer durable enough to use every day.
- SIMPLE HOW-TO: Measure your cabinet's clear opening width dimension (a width that your shelf can freely move through; should clear doors, hinges, etc.), select and order the closest to your size, install the shelf to the cabinet base with included screws, that's it! We custom make your shelf in the USA to your dimensions and generally ship within 1 week.
Publisher: Shelves That Slide
Details: Construction The bottom is 1/4" MDF with a vinyl covering cut into a dado in the front, back, and sides. The front, back, and sides are 9-ply Baltic Birch. The corners utilize rabbet joints for extra strength. The sides have a lacquer finish. Shelf is installed on 100 lb capacity Blum 3/4 extension slides. Premium Quality Materials 9-ply baltic birch sides with vinyl covered MDF bottom give shelves an attractive appearance and sturdy 100 lb capacity. Made To Last Woodworking joinery and lacquer finish give you an every day durability. Worthwhile Convenience Use sliding shelves to organize any room, then wish you got them sooner. Shelves are compatible with binning divider strips for even more organization! Shelves That Slide - Over 25 Years of Experience We prioritize both quality and customer satisfaction. Full extension slides are available, but not always recommended. We find that 3/4 extension slides are a great slide choice for most lower kitchen cabinet storage. 3/4's are easy to install, and have a lot of mounting options available. If you have any issues at all, please reach out to us. We have manufactured shelves for decades and would love to help.