Self-emptying features are as revolutionary for robot vacuums as the invention of the autonomous vacuum itself. But some models with the awesome new self-emptying feature can cost $1,000 or even more. Seriously... there's one high-end robot vacuum out there that costs $1,600! That's just one reason why we like Shark robot vacuums so much.
Right now during Amazon's big sale, however, the EZ model is down to just $460. Or, get the Shark IQ Self-Empty Robot Vacuum with 45-day capacity for $449.99 instead of $600!
Great Shark robot vacuum deals
Like so many other robot vacuum owners out there, I have become spoiled. It's not enough anymore that I have an awesome little robot to do all the vacuuming for me.
In fact, sometimes I actually get annoyed at the little autonomous device that once brought me so much joy. Why? Because I have a dog that sheds constantly.
That means I have to empty my robot vacuum's dirt collection bin every single time after it runs. Oh, the humanity!
No, it's not actually a huge deal — but it's also not a problem I have to deal with anymore. That's because I got myself a new robot vacuum model with a brilliant feature called self-emptying.
As the name of the feature suggests, it's an awesome capability that lets your robot vacuum empty itself when it's done cleaning. It uses a special dock that doubles as a charging base. It sucks all the dust, dirt, and pet hair right out of the robot vacuum.
That means instead of having to empty it every time it runs, you only have to empty your robot vacuum about once a month!
Some robot vacuums with the self-emptying feature sell for $1,000 or even more if you want a top-of-the-line model. Right now, however, you can actually pick up the top-of-the-line $1,300 Roomba s9+ Robot Vacuum for an all-time low of $799.
This is the best deal we've ever seen for the powerful s9+. But that's still so much money to part with for a vacuum cleaner.
If that's still too pricey for you, don't worry because there's another amazing option that people adore. The Shark EZ Self-Emptying Robot Vacuum that typically sells for $600 is down to just $449.99 right now!
Also, the $600 Shark IQ Self-Empty Robot Vacuum has 45-day capacity instead of 30 days. It's just as powerful, and it's down to $457.31 today if you hurry.
These are the lowest prices we've seen so far this year, so you definitely don't want to miss out on these killer deals.
Shark EZ & IQ fast facts
These are by far our favorite Shark robot vacuum models. If you want to know why, check out some key takeaways:
- The Shark EZ and IQ vacuums come with an auto-empty station that sucks out all the dirt, dust, and pet hair when your vacuum finishes cleaning
- The self-emptying base is bagless so you don't have to worry about buying new bags all the time
- This model has a smart self-cleaning brush roll that removes pet hair and long hair on its own
- No more hair wrap means one less hassle that's typically associated with robot vacuums
- Shark's faster mapping speed means you can map your entire home in no time
- Improved carpet cleaning performance means the 2nd-generation Shark IQ can clean up your home even faster than before
- Two ways to control your Shark IQ robot vacuum: with the free Shark IQ smartphone app, or with your voice!
- Schedule cleanings for your whole home or just certain rooms with an Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant voice command
- Powerful suction ensures deep, effective cleaning on the first pass every time
- Large debris, per hair, small debris, and dust are no match for the Shark IQ on hard flooring or on carpets
- The Shark IQ methodically cleans row by row for whole-home coverage
- Shark IQ's self-empty base, a multi-surface brush roll, and a multi-stage filtration system are perfect for homes with pets!
Go here to see this month's best deals online!
The post Shark robot vacuum with auto-empty is down to $450 instead of $600 appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- Best Memorial Day Deals: $99 AirPods, $179 Roomba, Instant Pots, Emeril cookware, more
- Home Depot’s Memorial Day 2022 sale is insane, save up to 50% off now
- Sylvania’s $9 smart LED bulbs are just as good as $50 rival bulbs
- Memorial Day deals to shop on Apple, TVs, headphones are up to 70% off
Trending Right Now:
- The Netflix new releases everyone will be talking about this week
- Urgent strawberry recall: FDA says these berries caused an outbreak of hepatitis A
- Hands-on video of iPhone 14 dummies confirms major design leaks
Shark robot vacuum with auto-empty is down to $450 instead of $600 originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 30 May 2022 at 12:45:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.